Digital Business is one of the niche are of Computer Science and Business management. Gartner has predicted that "Digital Business" will dominate the computing and business arena for the next 10 years rather than simply Data Mining or Business Intelligence. The term “Digital Business” is used in a context of digital transformation, disruptive technologies, holistic business optimization and integration/ convergence. However, it’s dimension is much more than that. It’s also associated with digital marketing transformation and social business. A key part of this domain is information employed at work, which requires a holistic approach of information management and connecting value chain to derive more throughput out of the entire business ecosystem.
The conference endeavors the following features:
As digital technologies offer new ways to connect, collaborate, conduct business and build bridges between people, it touches the core of all business functions and even the ways organizations are managed. Digital technologies have also challenged existing business models and continue to do so. One of the key driving forces of it, is the capacity of innovation and the commercialization of information and communication technology. Digital business encompasses the entire business model, such as marketing, ICT, social as well as core business activities and its convergence. From a sheer technology perspective it has gone beyond such as Cloud Server, Internet of Things, Mobile platform, Big Data, etc.
The objective of this conference is to provide a platform for Academicians, Researchers, Scientists, and Professionals to share their knowledge and expertise in the field of Cloud Computing, Digital Mess and Business Algorithm under the big umbrella of Digital Business.
Coverage: The special issue shall cover the following topic but not limited to:
• Cloud Computing
• Information of Everything & Platforms
• Big Data and Analytics
• Algorithmic Business
• Device Mesh
• Mesh App and Service Architecture
• Advanced System Architecture
• Adaptive Security Architecture
• Advanced Machine Learning
• Autonomous Agents and Things
• Intelligent Grid & Cloud Computing
• Soft Computing Techniques and Business Applications
• Data mining and Knowledge discovery
• Semantic and Web Technology in Business
• Hybrid systems for Business
• E-commerce, E-Business and E-Banking
• Mobile & Agent Computing in Business Applications
• Recommendation System for Business