ICAML-2019 encourages submission of unpublished original articles on the field of Applied Machine Learning.
Key areas of interest include the following, but are not limited to:
• Decision Tree • Linear discriminant and support vector machines • Neural networks • Bayesian methods • Instance based learning • Inductive logic programming • Model selection and error estimation • Unsupervised learning • Online, active and reinforcement learning • Computational and statistical learning theory
• Process optimization • Demand forecasting • Modeling of predictive purchase behavior • Predictive monitoring of maintenance requirement • Monitoring warranty expenses and liability • Predictive analytics for telematics
• Recommender engines • Market segmentation • Inventory planning using predictive analytics • Cross-channel marketing • Predicting Customer ROI • Forecasting lifetime value .
• Regulatory risk analytics • Management of sales and marketing campaigns • Evaluation of credit worthiness
• Dynamic pricing • Aircraft scheduling • Social media analytics • Analysis of consumer feedback • Resolution of consumer complaints • Identification of traffic patterns • Congestion management
• Alerts and diagnostics from real-time patient data • Disease identification and risk stratification • Patient triangle optimization • Proactive health management • Healthcare provider sentiment analysis
• Power Usage analytics • Carbon emission and trading • Energy demand forecasting • Customer-specific pricing • Smart grid management • Energy optimization
AddressInterscience Institute of Managements Technology,
At/P. O. Kantabada, Dist. – Khorda,